All decision making and forming of all strategies are aligned to “Quality Operating System“ ensuring that market share, competitiveness and profitability is achieved by Continuous Improvement.
Our “Zero Defect” target manufacture policy is achieved by continuous training of our workforce to promote their ownership. Customer satisfaction is achieved by offering the desired quality and services cheaper than our competitors.
Our Company having been awarded ISO 9001 certification is now going through the final stages of ISO TS 16949:2009 implementation process and targeting to serve its customers as a ISO TS 16949:2009 certified establishment before the end of 2017.
In addition to our in Process verification measuring processes we have a well established Laboratory facility with up to date testing equipment for profile projection, hardness testing , surface measurement, dimensional accuracy and high pressure hydraulic testing equipment enabling us to verify incoming materials as well as our own produced products.
- Implementation of Quality Operating System to comply with TS EN ISO 9001 standards.
- Offer Quality Products to meet Customer expectations and maintain Customer Satisfaction at the highest level.
- Implement Continuous Improvement and Continue to offer resoulutions to customer issues at global level to enhance our competitivenes and improve our service quaity.
- Provide continuous training and education to increase their awareness and promote their participation.
- Our commitment is to ensure that all our activities are beneficial to our Community, Environment and Stakeholders.
- We acknowledge and undertake customer and legal requirements.